First and foremost, a successful divorce transition means you feel better about life after divorce! Clients who completed the Smooth Divorce Transition Program report, on average, an 80% decrease in their negative reactions to life after divorce and an 86% increase in their positive reactions.
A full transition from divorce means you are:
- Less negative about your life after divorce
- More positive about your life after divorce
- Confident about the future
- Content with the present as a single person
- Grateful for the past
- No longer harboring ill-will toward your ex
- Cooperative with ex for kids
- Ready for a new relationship
- Confident about dating
- No personal attachments to your ex.
This is what you have to look forward to – and it won’t take long to get there.
In their own words, alumni of the Smooth Divorce Transition Program share typical reactions:
- “I rediscovered a new, strong, and beautiful person within.”
- “I was able to re-invent my dreams.”
- “My real life shines.”
- “Your program left me put back together, freer and whole.”
- “I no longer feel insecure, emotionally unbalanced…”
- “I used to be angry, hurt and afraid to make any demands on my ex. But no longer. My resentment and fear are gone.”
- “I never thought I’d say this, but I am enjoying being single.”
- “My ex and I are now like old friends.”